Purpose Statement and Beliefs
Faith Christian School Purpose Statement
Faith Christian School’s purpose is to provide an exceptional educational program for each individual from a Biblical perspective challenging the whole student, offering a college preparatory education, and equipping each student to serve God and others in a global society.
Faith Christian School Beliefs
- God is the source of all truth and the Bible is given by Him as our supreme and final authority.
- Because each student is created in the image of God with unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual gifts, he is a valued individual within the community whose primary purpose is to glorify God.
- The student will model what he sees; therefore, by God’s grace, all faculty and staff should strive to be Christian role models.
- A variety of instructional strategies and learning activities should provide appropriate challenges for all FCS students.
- All aspects of our educational program will be taught from a Biblical perspective.
- The student is personally responsible and accountable for his behavior and personal integrity.
- The student learns most effectively in a safe, structured, and healthy environment.
- FCS works in partnership with parents/guardians in education, yet the final responsibility for the child’s academic and spiritual development is at home.
- The commitment to continuous school improvement is imperative in order to enable each student to become a confident, self-directed, life-long learner.
- FCS emphasizes spiritual development, academic excellence, and extra-curricular activities as a means to glorify God in a global society.