New Student Process/Application
Faith Christian School is a ministry of Faith Presbyterian Church. We are here to offer parents a Christian educational alternative for children in east central Alabama. Please consider the following regarding our great school.
1. Environment - Faith offers a loving, warm, family-style environment highly-structured for learning. We teach Biblical character traits and have Christian teachers who are committed to living out those traits. By attending Faith, the students discover a loving and safe environment in which to learn.
2. Academics - We test students in grades 3-10 each year using the ACT-Aspire. Historically, Faith Christian School has demonstrated high academic achievement on national standardized tests. Our students may graduate with an advanced diploma with honors or a general diploma; over 98% of our graduates attend college. Our school is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
3. Extracurricular Activities - Faith offers various extracurricular activities for high school students. We take many elementary and secondary field trips and we offer sports for secondary students through the Alabama High School Athletic Association. We offer high school foreign language, art, humanities, journalism, and choir. We encourage parents to be involved in school activities and promote family time. Many opportunities are available for student growth.
4. Bible-based - We give credit and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ for every good thing in our school. We teach love and discipline based on Biblical principles. Bible instruction is part of the curriculum in every grade.
Please click here for the new student enrollment application (2017-2018 school year). Thank you for considering Faith for a high-quality, educational alternative based on Biblical standards. Call for more information at 256-236-4499.
New Student Application Process:
- The application should be submitted to the school with all necessary forms and the enrollment fee. The application should be complete. If you would like clarification about certain questions or policies before answering, please make a note that you would like to discuss that particular item in the interview.
- The application fee is not refundable if the applicant withdraws after the application process has started.
- The school will contact the applicants to set up an interview time.
- After all information has been received, applicants will receive a letter of notification about acceptance and grade placement.
- If the applicant is not offered a slot or a slot is not available, the enrollment fee will be refunded.